6.12.2012

It's Real!

It's real!
We've even bought storage totes to begin our packing process.  I must say, I am excited!  Moving is always bitter-sweet for me as I go through all my collected items that bring up all the associated memories.  It will honestly be difficult to leave such a beautiful place where we have met such great friends.  I have a sneaky suspicion we will be back again someday!

 Rowdy doesn't seem to notice, much less care, about all the new flutter of activity!  I think we'll have to pry him away from his favorite chair, though.
 As proof of our intentions, we (as in Pat) have begun to build the enclosure for our moving trailer!   It is coming together rather well.  I'm in a continued state of awe that this is real after 2 1/2 years of waiting!  We had no idea of what we would be doing at that time!

It's coming along quickly, so I'll keep the updates coming!  We are so thankful for all the blessings of things coming together.  The sale of the house, and of other things, have felt very much like confirmation of our path. Yeah!

No comments: