Hey, Adam - Is this what you were talking about?!!! It is a particularly large "fly" that uses a hook about 4" long!! If you have any other suggestions, please let us know!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The only thing I would add is a set of beady eyes! You know those fish are always on the lookout. Pat, did you use this to catch Melissa or was it the woolynimblelegsuckerboomboosle?
3 comments:
The only thing I would add is a set of beady eyes! You know those fish are always on the lookout.
Pat, did you use this to catch Melissa or was it the woolynimblelegsuckerboomboosle?
Dad
I bet some glass packs and chrome pipes on that thing would double the number of fish you'd catch. Girls like em fish will too.
RC
Adam definitely reflects the "non-fishing" side of the family! I am still laughing!
Post a Comment