5.17.2006

It's not easy being ... brown




Okay, here is where our climate leaves us! There are a few little buds starting to show, and some green beginning to grow! Pat's surprise that he made for me is this great mini-greenhouse! I love it! It's just big enough to hold a tomato or two, some peppers, and my little seedlings!! I have to get a heater for it before I put those little plants into their new home! Isn't my hubby wonderful!! He's already making plans for next years' model!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Next year's model???? How long do you plan on staying?

Les said...

How sweet!! You can thank Jana and I, we taught him to be so wonderful!! Ha ha!! What a great idea! At first I thought he had made you an outhouse!

Anonymous said...

Heaters are nice. They will keep you from freezing your tochie off!

Dad