Well, this is all I took from our Homer day. We walked the spit and had a wine tasting at Bear Creek Winery. I didn't take any pictures on our way home when we stopped at the Wildlife Conservation Center in Portage. Bummer.
You know how weird it is when your "little" sibling is really all grown up? And you really like them? That may be the weird part. I hear it's not common, but I can't relate to not loving my siblings (and their families). I didn't always love them, but now I do. I feel so honored to have had Marc and Katy come and spend time with us! It is a long way to travel and not exactly cheap, but they came, and we saw! I had a great time getting to know them more one-on-one. Family gatherings don't always facilitate this (you know how big families are with games and such!)!
Anyway, Thank you so much Marc and Katy for coming! We Love You!
1 comment:
Read all three posts at once. Looks like a great time! Quite an impressive fishig trip!
Post a Comment