

It sprinkled a little when we got to the lake, so no pictures there. We did find our inner explorer and posed accordingly. I really was on a mission. I brought home several plants and injured myself trying to retrieve more. So my injury was more akin to a paper cut: it still hurt!

Hydration is very important.This was one talented bear. (or one really disturbed hiker)
The dogs loved, LOVED the hike! I think they went closer to 30 miles compared to our 12.5. They did seem to slow down a little by the time we got closer to the car.
Bella had no problem with the bridge, but Rowdy became quite low-centered when Pat shook it! He crept along like a cat. It was hysterical! We made him do it again! I'm reminded of my brother teasing his children!
I just enjoyed the view from the bridge! (and my smuggled goods)
3 comments:
Awesome!! will this be hikeable when I am there???
Ahhhh. So beautiful! I bet it was a lot cooler than the beauty we found in MO!
Mom - I thought you might like it! Will your knees be up to it? There's not much elevation, just distance.
Julie - Yes, it was cooler, but I bet you got to play in the water! We stayed out of it! Pat liked the MO scenery!
Post a Comment