1.13.2009

Life outside of Puppies


Okay, this was the gift from Mom and Dad Teakell! Down Long Undies!


In one of our walk-about's we came home to a cow and calf behind the garage which made Rowdy very intrigued. I let him get a little closer since the cow seemed unaffected and I knew Rowdy can run pretty quickly!



This is actually after our warm-up! I finally felt like going outside for more than 2 minutes. It's been gloriously above zero for a couple days now and I'm loving it! It is actually snowing quite heavily right now, which will make me have to work even harder to keep up with Rowdy!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ah. . . so pretty. Well, not Pat, but you know what I mean! :)

Linda said...

We've got good tastes, aye?

Got a email from a friend in Alabama saying everyone was rushing to the store for supplies, the temp was going to drop into the single digits tonight!

Anonymous said...

nice underwear Pat!