Living a Dream Wherever We Are!
Hoss,We're in the 70-80s down here. I'm sitting here in shorts. You still burning a fire or stockpiling for next year?Rusty
whew--- the smell of burning wood in a fireplace will make the experience complete!! thinking you will need twice that much come winter so.... keep chucking chuck! :) love, mom
it's been cold enough here for a fire (well does 60 degrees count for cold?) Well it is to me. I guess I am a sissy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hoss,
We're in the 70-80s down here. I'm sitting here in shorts. You still burning a fire or stockpiling for next year?
Rusty
whew--- the smell of burning wood in a fireplace will make the experience complete!! thinking you will need twice that much come winter so.... keep chucking chuck! :) love, mom
it's been cold enough here for a fire (well does 60 degrees count for cold?) Well it is to me. I guess I am a sissy.
Post a Comment