Well, for all those who are wishing for something...! Here is a photo of Pat when he was the decoy for the police dog! That suit weighed about 60 lbs!
For an update, we are in the house and getting settled, but I still haven't gotten internet set up, so I'm currently in a parking lot outside the Christian book store here, using their wireless! I've paid all my bills, so I'd better get home and start cleaning and unpacking. Things feel very chaotic still, but winding down. I just left the Chiropractor and feel so much better! I only have to stop at Salvation Army to pick up some shelving (old closet doors) and possibly a bathroom cabinet (dresser/wardrobe), and swing by to drop off my trash, and I'll be back home! I'll be sending off our new address & phone number soon, once I do get service, so please be patient with me! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment