
I read quite a few books for Hud & Han! Several were read at least twice!!

Here we girls are watching Toby announce that his mommy was going to have another baby! Click Adam's link to watch it! It's too cute!!

Pat had a way with the kids! Even Raegan really took to him! In fact, I think she liked his chin hair!!

Pat had a little shadow named Jackson!

Hannah was showing me her make-up applying skills! To her credit, she did tell me she was trying to be a clown!!!

Hudson was quite the carpenter! He was wanting to help make his new loft-bed!

Here's a glimpse of the gifts we sent to Josh and Jana! I had Josh and Pat had Jana! What fun!

You do know what to do with these, right?!!!

Pat had made this basket! I'll find the "making-of" photos later!!!

Lot's of giggling!
1 comment:
Wow...lots of great pics! Aren't neices and nephews fun?!!! That is great news about Adam's wife! Congrats! When is she due? I would love to see pics of pat making the basket! I love it! I also love my scarf...I have worn it several times and it is so soft!
Love you both!
Post a Comment