11.12.2005

New Toy!


Here I go! Here's our new winter toy! It's a Polaris 500 Indy Trail. It has a 136" track, heated seats, heated grips, two-stroke, & it goes 0-60 in 4.9 seconds...now if we can only get it started! Just kidding! Okay, only sort-of: it takes me a little more to get it started! Pat can get it going on the first pull! We do need it to snow a bit more, though. I think we can ride it a little now, but it would be better with a few more inches. Now, don't you want to come up and play?

4 comments:

Adam P. Penner said...

I am soooo jealous... that's it, we're coming once our tax return comes!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Be careful!
Melaney

Jana said...

Ooooh! Looks like fun...especially if it warms your buns! have fun!

Anonymous said...

how fun is that- hope there is enough snow in march for me to ride too!! love ya! mom "P"